Brand Champion - Europe - Up to £40,000 + Excellent bonus and benefits - Leicestershire - Significant European Travel
This leading global provider of premium branded products are on the hunt for a Brand Champion for Europe. This role sits as part of the Global Marketing Team and acts as the link between the marketing and sales teams. The role is responsible for implementing the Go To Market strategy with both B2B and B2C customers and represents the brand within the company's user base. This role requires significant travel both nationally and internationally in Europe (over 50%) in order to support the sales team in the field.
It is unlikely that the role will require you to be away over weekends. The UK office is based in Leicestershire and you will be required to travel into the office as necessary however UK time can be split between office and home working.
This is a well known and reputable brand within its market and the successful candidate will be the face of the brand, organising the brand presence during trade shows and consumer events and interacting with attendees. You will also be responsible for keeping proactive relationships with influencers and ambassadors, supporting the marketing communications team in developing and strengthening these relationships.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Gain a deep understanding of the brand's customer base, recommending specific and relevant trade marketing programs
- Be the face of the brand; Organise the brand presence during customer and trade shows, representing the brand in all situations
- Build proactive relationships with influencers and ambassadors
- Prepare and review sales material together with the product and communications teams
- Support promotional plan rollouts
- Review in store presence together with the sales teams, providing recommendations for planograms, new product implementations, trade marketing programs, etc
- Support the ecommerce team for any product related questions
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in a marketing role with sales support, product presentation or related field for physical products. You should also have the ability to operate effectively in an international, multicultural and diverse organisation. A second language is extremely beneficial but not essential.
In return you will join an excellent brand within an exciting industry who truly value their team. The role offers excellent benefits including a bonus scheme at up to 20%, 25 days holiday + bank holidays, very good contributory pension, life assurance, annual share saver scheme, product discounts and rewards and recognition scheme.
Apply directly now or contact Jessie at blueskies to discuss.