- An office is located c/ 20 mins drive from central Bristol however for this role we could only consider car owners.
- Great, fast-paced, varied and dynamic role.
We’re now on a lookout for an ambitious, confident and adaptable marketer to join a lovely b2c business as a Brand and Marketing Manager.
What you’ll be doing
As a successful candidate, you’ll be reporting to the company’s Director and you’ll work alongside a Digital Specialist, a Designer, a Marketing Assistant as well as few other colleagues in different teams. You’ll be responsible for putting a marketing strategy together as well as being the ultimate brand guardian. It’ll be important to put clear and detailed tactics for each channels making sure that KPI’s are met. Relationship building and negotiating best deals with suppliers will be equally crucial. Together with a designer, you’ll produce creative and engaging materials for digital and traditional channels. It’ll be a part of your job to create copy for outgoing comms. Last but not least you’ll interpret the data available to you assuring that you’ll always aim for continues improvement.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- B2C marketing experience ideally gained by working for a small/mediumm business.
- Creative thinking and a good eye for design.
- Ability to work in a fast pace, quickly changing environment, often under pressure.
- Strong relationship building and negotiation skills.
- Excellent project management and communication skills, superb attention to detail.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
The salary on offer is £30k + benefits.
Please get in touch with Ania now for more information.