Are you a driven, pro-active Marketing professional, with experience managing global campaigns? Are you creative, hands-on and have excellent attention to detail?
I am currently recruiting for a Brand Marketing Manager to work for a global, specialist legal and compliance recruitment & search agency, joining the busy team within their Head Offices in London and being responsible for the UK, US, Europe and the Middle Eastern marketing activities.
The successful candidate will manage delivery of B2B and B2C marketing and brand management across acquisition, content, engagement, CRM, lead generation and brand guardianship, and will work across the full marketing mix including digital media, advertising, content, business & social media, events, e-communications and managing websites, analytics and SEO. Reporting into the Marketing Director, you will work with other Brand Managers and the wider marketing team.
Duties will include:
- Work with key stakeholders to develop marketing plans and set & manage marketing budgets
- Overall responsibility for delivery of activities in plan and against budget
- Ensuring you have a high level of visibility among the sales teams and are regularly meeting with and presenting to key internal stakeholders to plan and deliver marketing activities
- Creating and managing blogs
- Content production across all publications, including market reports, salary surveys, company brochures and candidate information
- Work with content agency to plan and deliver articles
- Leading on global brand content and thought-leadership projects
- Assisting in key projects, such as further development of the new corporate websites
- Brand guardian - development and implementation of brand guidelines throughout all brand marketing activities across the business
You will have:
- Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Excellent spelling and grammar with a strong eye for detail and accuracy
- An excellent understanding of digital and social media
- Produces high quality written content such as reports and press releases
- Ideally experience working within a professional services or sales environment
A key part of the role is to work with internal stakeholder clients across the offices, therefore strong stakeholder management and influencing skills, as well as the ability to work under pressure to deadlines and multi-task are a must. Content production is a big part of the role, with the business producing market leading global reports, regular blogs, video content and social media posts. The successful candidate should be comfortable producing great-quality work of this type.
This is an amazing opportunity to join an established, leading and global brand. You will be experienced and confident dealing with multiple key stakeholders and working in a fast-paced environment. In return, our client offers long-term development opportunities, fantastic benefits package and a competitive salary!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.