Brand and Marketing Manager
£65k - £75k per annum, depending on experience
My client is a rapidly growing recruitment business covering the digital and technology markets and has achieved phenomenal growth over the past 11 years from a home-based start-up!
Now based in a fantastic location in the heart of cosmopolitan Reading, they are seeking to further accelerate their growth by attracting the best talent and client engagement in the technology and digital space. To this end, they have created a new role for a Brand and Marketing Manager to manage and oversee their global marketing and activation efforts.
About the role:
- Identifying, defining and leading the execution of all global marketing and digital campaigns.
- Owning company website and marketing automation platform (Hubspot).
- Defining and overseeing social media strategy and execution.
- Collaborating with Senior Community Manager and L&D teams to identify and define all marketing business requirements.
- Building global campaign plans and supporting local campaigns with the Senior Community Manager.
- Creating and executing marketing plans with regional and HQ stakeholders with the goal of generating brand awareness, enhancing the community experience, acquiring leads for new memberships.
- Managing the day to day requirements for marketing execution, including working alongside external agencies.
- Responsible for specific lead generation and brand awareness metrics for KPIs.
- Scaling your impact across the business by equipping local Community Managers to engage with and activate their markets.
- Successfully localising the brand, maintaining core values and mission.
- Ensuring all content for all projects is as per brand guidelines prior to distribution.
- Supporting central and local teams with content posting and copy-writing to maintain respective channel engagement.
- Actively working on information sharing, training, goal-setting and marketing KPIs.
- Acting as a brand ambassador at internal and external events.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in Marketing, Business or a related topic.
- At least 5 years experience of proven marketing and digital experience within a digital experience in a commercially driven role.
- 2-3 years experience at manager level.
- Highly creative and able to formulate a unique vision for a brand.
- Experience in managing agency relationships.
- Proactive outlook and proven ability to act on your initiative.
- Able to make a difference through getting buy-in from stakeholders.
- Detail orientated with strong creative judgement and copy-writing skills.
- Ability to manage and prioritise multiple projects, maintaining attention to quality standards.
- Experience in managing and reconciling a budget.