Brand & Communications Manager
Very competitive salary & excellent benefits
Leading Professional Services firm
Progressive and forward thinking culture, superb team, great exposure across the firm
A very exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented and professional Brand & Communications Manager to join a dynamic, award winning market leading firm in the Built Environment space who have a fantastic culture where people really do come first.
The firm are well established with a strong reputation for excellence and are undergoing some exciting changes, so this Brand & Communications Manager will take responsibility to the brand positioning and communications strategy as they move into a new phase for the business.
This Brand & Communications Manager role requires a candidate who can act as a strategic advisor and a creative thinker, who is able to 'roll up their sleeves' and execute the delivery of the strategy - you'll need to be a fantastic communicator, who has the gravitas and credibility to liaise at senior stakeholder level and be a strong team player, working collaboratively across the business to deliver results.
The Brand & Communications Manager role will be an integral part of the firms exciting growth plans and will support the continued positioning of the brand as best in class. The role will be busy and varied, with lots of scope to make an impact and add real value from day one. The remit includes:
- Overseeing the corporate identity and integrity of the brand
- Initiate and generate internal and external comms, ensuring messaging is on brand and consistent
- Create high quality content such as thought leadership pieces, media releases, articles, newsletters and profiles
- Oversee and contribute to webinar, event and sponsorship opportunities as well as award submissions
- Develop and own publications programme and take ownership of content creation
- Coordinate internally and externally to oversee the content plan for the firms website and social media channels
- Provide insightful reporting to senior stakeholder on content engagement
- Support on projects such as the implementation of a new CRM system
- Develop best practice around branding and comms
- Work collaboratively across all locations to identify and create brand champions
The ideal candidate for this Brand & Communications Manager role will hold a relevant professional qualification (CIPR or CIM) and have significant experience in a similar role gained within a Professional Services environment - someone with Construction or Real Estate experience would be ideal, but wider Professional Services experience will also be considered. You'll also need:
- Broad Communications experience
- Strong experience of writing and editing copy for a range of different channels and audiences
- Knowledge and experience of CMS systems
- Experience of InDesign, Google Analytics reporting SEO, A/B testing and marketing automation systems
- An understanding of CRM systems
- Line management experience
- First class written and verbal communication skills, with high levels of accuracy and attention to detail.
- A strong team player
If this Brand & Communications Manager role is of interest and you meet the above criteria, please apply NOW!