Fancy generous holiday allowance, monthly wellness days along with other fantastic perks? Don’t miss out on this brand-new Brand and Campaign Manager role!
Our client is a fun and friendly agency where teamwork is at the heart of everything they do! They are based in a vibrant area just a stone’s throw from Manchester City Centre with public transport links just a two-minute walk away.
As the Brand and Campaign Manager, you will work across a variety of the agency's high profile clients meaning no two days will be the same. The ideal candidate will have two to three years of brand and campaign planning experience, desirably in an agency.
Interested? Keep reading…
Main Roles and Responsibilities of the Brand and Campaign Manager:
- Build relationships with clients to maintain revenue targets
- Be the main point of contact for your clients arranging face-to-face meetings where necessary
- Plan and create content for all monthly client meetings
- Carry out market research and generate ideas for clients both short and long-term
- Manage quarterly targets and revenue forecasts for each quarter
- Ensure all jobs are managed efficiently to maximum profitability
- Support senior team with pitch opportunities where necessary
The Ideal Candidate:
- At least 2 years’ experience in brand and campaign planning
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong reporting skills
- Enjoys working in a collaborate environment
- Able to support and develop a team of two Executives