This company are right at the forefront of their marketing space with a focus on the property market, tech and data, they lead the charge in property information and data. Due new investment and business growth they are now looking to bring in an experience Brand and Campaign Manager the help them turn brand strategy, communications planning and media plan into reality. This role sits within a wider marketing team of 30 people and would suit someone who has brilliant experience in 360 digital campaign design and strategy. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Brand and Campaign Manager who is looking to join a hugely exciting and growing company with a fantastic market presence.
* As the Brand and Campaign Manager you will create detailed multi-channel marketing campaigns, working with third party agencies and the wider in-house teams
* Taking responsibility and project managing key campaigns and marketing initiatives from creation through to implementation
* Communicating with key stakeholders, departments and marketing agencies within the business for regular progress and workstreams meetings and updates.
* Working to continually improve processes within the business including toolkits, libraries and artwork.
* Working to align creative executions for key marketing channels and touch points across both product and marketing
* Having previous and proven experience working in a similar campaign marketing position is essential for this position
* With prior experience in project management and hands on experience working with project management tools
* Confident in managing multiple internal departments, external agencies and stakeholders
* Having strong written and verbal communication skills are key to success in this position
* Working for a technology or digital focus company is preferable but not desirable
If you are keen to work for a company with a great working culture and the opportunity to learn and develop in a fast paced in environment, then please apply now!
|Salary||£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum||Sector||B2C|
Senior Brand and Marketing Campaigns Manager
Senior Campaign Manager
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
Marketing Campaign Manager
£25000 - £37000 per annum, Benefits: Great benefits - refer to advert
Marketing Campaign Manager - Not for profit
£40000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits and working environment