We are looking for a Brand Ambassador with a track record in FMCG/On-Trade Sales to join a hugely progressive, start-up drinks company in London.
As a business, they are looking to target the mass on-trade. The brand itself is looking to punch outside of their existing category, and with NPD in the pipeline, they will look to compete in the emerging lower abv trend.
You'll be trusted to work autonomously, and you will be entrusted to really drive the brands growth moving forward. The owners expect loyalty and hard work but give back a fantastic "rewarding" culture. As the business grows, the opportunities to develop further are endless and there is the chance to forge a unique career path.
- Brand Ambassador – High Growth, Start-up Drinks Brand
- £24,000-£26,000p.a + Benefits + £4,000 Bonus
- London based
- Brilliant career prospects on offer
As Brand Ambassador you'll be tasked with:
- Reporting directly to the UK Marketing Manager to assist with the growth of the business.
- They are to work with and build strong relations their existing distributor
- Be hands on with brand presence with hosting training sessions, and tastings for consumers
- They will be expected to support winery visits in Europe on an infrequent basis
- Build the existing client base, predominantly targeting the “on-trade” space
- Build long terms, sustainable relationships with your customers that reflect the business values.
We are looking for proven Brand Ambassador that is going to ideally come from the consumer market. They need naturally driven people to:
- Ability to inspire and bring people together to achieve common goals.
- You will thrive on accountability. You take responsibility for your actions and are committed to your team and getting the job done.
- Brilliant interpersonal and communication skills
- They will have huge amounts of energy and passion for the drinks sector
- Exceptional organisational and administrative skills.
- They will need to be able to have a UK driving license
- They will need to live in London, with national travel expected
- Can work autonomously
This role will be rewarding with expectations to double the business in the next few years. This is an incredible chance for you to make a name for yourself and land in a brand that doesn't look like slowing down any time soon.
Sounds like you? Send your most recent CV to email@example.com to find out more
PIE is a rare breed of recruitment agency.
Our mission is to cut out all the hassle and funny business that comes with job search. Above all, we believe in delivering a more bespoke service that puts people front and centre.
We’re sector specialists. We live and breathe the Automotive, Consumer & SaaS & Tech markets. And when it comes to people - sales, marketing & digitally minded folk are our bread and butter.
If you’re actively looking for something new, or you’re interested in staying up to date with what’s happening in your market, give PIE a call on 01494 360 360.