Robert Half Creative & Marketing is delighted to be working in partnership with one of the most iconic brands in the Home and Garden sector. Our client can offer the Brand Activation Manager a rewarding role with professional training, flexible working and a working culture where people can be themselves
Reporting to the Marketing Director, the Brand Activation Manager will be responsible for the execution of product launches and ensure that short term consumer activation is optimized for the Category/Division.
Leading the Brand Activation team, your scope of responsibilities will include consumer promotions, promotional packs, and in store activation.
This position will work cross-functionally to oversee development of brand communication assets including creative design of all "Below the Line" (BTL) assets (e.g. consumer and trade promotions).
The primary responsibility of the Brand Activation Manager will be to provide strong leadership to an established Brand Activation team demonstrating high levels of Emotional Intelligence as you motivate your team to produce excellent levels of work and operate in a supportive environment. Other responsibilities include the following.
- Ensure seamless connection between Brand Development and Brand Activation
- Partner with Trade Strategy to develop annual promotional and pricing calendar
- Plan and execute consumer promotion budgets for Brand Activation initiatives
- Lead Brand Communications with sign off responsibility
- Approve and ensure all assets align to brand identity guidelines
- Monitor the effectiveness of all assets and identify contribution to the strategy growth/objectives
- Build strong relationships with Brand Development, Sales and Channel marketing teams.
You will ideally have most of the following skills and background
- Have a degree in Marketing or equivalent
- Live within easy commute of the Bristol Office
- Demonstrated leadership of a marketing team within a Consumer led company
- Strong knowledge of brand management, marketing processes with a proven level of success
- Capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously with strict deadlines
- Advanced analytic skills and computer software proficiency (e.g. Excel, Access, PowerPoint, SharePoint, etc.)
- Multi-channel experience and shopper understanding.
- Proven record of building strong sustainable business relationships at all levels
Our Client is a leading global consumer goods company with a strong portfolio of well-known brands, Driven by a sharp focus on the consumer, leading investment in innovation and brands, and a performance-driven culture. The marketing team have a strong focus on producing high quality work combined with a friendly supportive atmosphere with flexible working available.
Salary & Benefits
The Brand Activation Manager will be paid a basic salary of up to £55,000 + 25 days holiday + Pension + Flexible working
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.