Leading FinTech firm
- Excellent opportunity to join a forward thinking and innovative financial Technology firm as they migrate to a Big Data platform
- Gain exposure to industry leading Big Data Technology
- Work closely with the Data Science, Data Warehousing and BI Teams
Come and support this fast growing technology FinTech firm with their transition to Big Data Infrastructure
Join at a crucial time at the start of this major change programme and gain end to end Big Data implementation experience
What you’ll be doing
The successful Big Data Engineer will come on board to suppport the migration from a legacy data warehouse platform to a Big Data Infrastructure set up.
Working closely with the Data Science Team, you will support the data scientists with ensuring that the infrastructure is in place to analyse the huge amounts of data generated by this company.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Exposure to Big Data Infrastructure, i.e Hadoop/Cloudera (preferred), Hive, Lambda architecture, Google Cloud Platform Services, AWS, Hortonworks, Kafka, Spark etc
- Excellent SQL & Python development skills
- Experience of working with Data Warehouses
- Solid communication skills
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A competitive base salary of between £50K to £70K (dependent on experience) plus a great benefits package and a bonus scheme.
Excellent working environment in central Bristol.
Please get in touch with Alex with an up to date CV today. Don’t hesitate to call / email to discuss the finer details.