Leading Advisory Firm
Salary DOE + excellent benefits
Working as part of a well-respected, collaborative team
Due to continued growth and success, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Bids Executive to join a leading advisory firm who have a highly supportive culture and an environment that is forward thinking and dynamic.
This Bids Executive role will see you working as part of a fantastic team, who are extremely collaborative and passionate about what they do.
This Bids Executive role will have you involved in the full bids lifecycle, working closely with client teams across the firm to deliver impactful bids. The role will be busy and varied and will include:
- Creating high quality bid documents and presentations
- Undertake client research to support a wide range of bids
- Working to develop document production plans, bid tools and templates to support best practice
- Working with Bid Managers to measure the success rate of proposals
- Providing reporting for the senior leadership team
- Liaise with internal client and design teams to ensure deadlines are met
- Manage the bids inbox, providing first line support and guidance across the firm
To be successful in this Bids Executive role, you will need:
- Previous experience of working in a Bids function, ideally within a professional service environment
- Strong IT skills
- Good commercial acumen
- The ability to work to deadlines
- Excellent planning skills
- Strong communication, able to ask relevant questions to gain clarity on key issues
- Excellent written skills
If this Bids Executive role is of interest to you and you meet the above criteria, please apply NOW!