Bids Executive - 12-month FTC
£28,000 pa & excellent benefits
Leading global professional services firm
Stunning City offices
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Bids Executive to join a market leading Global professional services firm based in stunning offices in the heart of the City, working as part of a talented Pitch team.
This firm have an excellent reputation and a fantastic culture - they are innovative, diverse, forward thinking and dynamic and encourage high levels of collaboration, autonomy and creativity.
The Bids Executive role will enable the successful candidate to work on a wide-reaching range of projects and be a key part of the success of the firm.
This Bids Executive role is available with an immediate start and will include:
- Creating capabilities packs
- Manage responses to RFPs, create proposal documents and complete RFIs
- Preparation of engaging and innovative pitch presentations
- Provide supporting material for proposals
- Work with the wider marketing team to assist on campaigns as required
- Assist in the project management of bids, working with internal stakeholders to hit deadlines
- Create new content and quality check proposal documents
In order to be successful in this Bids Executive role, you will need:
- Previous experience of preparing pitches
- Educated to degree standard
- Experience of reviewing proposal documents and checking quality
- Good communication skills
- Proficient user of MS Office
- Experience of working within a professional services environment would be high advantageous
- Able to commit to a 12-month contract
If this Bids Executive role is of interest to you and you meet the above criteria, please apply NOW!