Bids & Pursuits Manager
Award winning Business Advisory firm
Highly competitive salary & a range of flexible benefits
Superb team, great opportunity to work strategically and coach senior stakeholders
Currently working from home, London based when restrictions lifted
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a superstar Bids & Pursuits Manager to join a market leading, progressive Business Advisory firm to provide 'best in class' Bids services across the business.
This firm have a fantastic culture - its dynamic, professional, collaborative and constantly evolving - there has been significant investment into the marketing function recently and there is real opportunity to make an impact and progress your career here.
The Bids & Pursuits Manager role will work with the business to ensure that first class Bids & Pursuits advice is provided and all key activity is delivered effectively to support the most strategically important opportunities.
The Bids & Pursuits Manager will project manage the process from initial review to final debrief as well as providing expert advisory support and coaching to the relevant client teams and Partners to guide them through the process - you'll be actively encouraged to challenge the status quo to maximise the chances of success.
The main remit of the Bids & Pursuits Manager role will be:
- Guide client teams through the Bid/Pursuit lifecycle - qualification, strategy development, contact planning, proposition development and presentation coaching
- Creation of storyboards and response structures
- Facilitate all meetings and workshops with the design team, contributing to artwork creation
- Identify and mitigate risks
- Coaching presentation team
- Tracking project milestones and timelines
- Support the Head of Bids with the continued development of firm wide Bid strategy and best practice
This Bids & Pursuits Manager role will be a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Bids & Pursuits Manager from an Audit, Tax or Advisory background who is passionate about delivering exceptional Bids and Pursuits to a range of clients. You'll have the ability to work strategically, creatively and in a hands on capacity to develop winning value propositions.
You will also need:
- A proven track record of delivering winning Bids gained in a Business Advisory environment
- Fantastic communication skills - comfortable working at very senior stakeholder level and able to challenge when needed
- Excellent relationship building skills, with the ability to influence
- Project management skills
- Previous experience of providing presentation coaching
- Educated to degree standard
If this Bids & Pursuits Manager role is of interest and you meet the above criteria, please apply NOW!