|Job Title:||Biddable Manager|
|Salary:||£25000 - £32000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-11-01 00:00:00}|
|Contact Name:||Zackary Worsley|
|Job Published:||October 02, 2019 12:07|
In this role you will be responsible for:
• Contributing to overall running of PPC team and improving agreed processes.
• Planning, setting up, running, optimising an reporting on paid social and paid search campaigns.
• Onboard new clients: account auditing, restructure recommendations, client inductions.
• Managing members of the PPC team.
• Provide cover on accounts where needed.
• Contribute ideas and expertise to the pitch and tender process.
What We're Looking For:
A suitable candidate for this role will:
• Ideally have 2 to 3 years agency experience.
• Have experience with running search and social campaigns across multiple clients.
• Experienced running YouTube campaigns, email marketing campaigns, worked on campaigns using Google platform.
• Previous experience client facing with excellent stakeholder management skills.
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Zack Worsley on 0161 8040160 for a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester.
Network Marketing is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's