Highly successful mobile-first digital marketing agency based in central London are looking for an experienced Campaign Manager with good analytical skills to join their innovative team. In recent years they have been recognised as one of the leading agencies in the industry. This company deliver unique and high-quality services to a range of very well-known clients.
A cutting edge and friendly environment, where innovation is the forefront of everything they do.
This organisation encourages you to take on new challenges, to learn and progress as much as you want. So, if you are motivated, proactive individual that want to learn and looking for the next step which broadens your experience on multiple digital acquisition channels, this is the role for you!
- Manage a portfolio of clients' paid media campaigns, including PPC and Paid Social
- Create and provide campaign performance reports and ensure they are communicated well to the client
- Set up digital campaigns accurately and optimise them efficiently
- Monitor all data points and analyse performance to improve results
- At least 2 years' experience in the industry, with a proven track record of delivering successful paid campaigns (in-house or agency)
- Experience in all aspects of PPC or Paid Social, if you are an expert on one they are willing to train on the other!
- Excellent written and verbal communication and literacy skills
- A proactive approach to workload and new ideas
Apply for this role today and become part of this sensational company by applying now!