A leading International Law Firm based in Wimbledon is seeking a Bid Writer for a newly created role to support the development of business opportunities across the firm.
As a valued member of the Marketing and Business Development department, the Bid Writer will contribute to a fast paced team by supporting all bids, proposals and pitches, through the formal RFP response processes as well as on an ad hoc basis for new business opportunities.
- Monitoring procurement portals for potential opportunities
- Holding kick off meetings and pursuing content for bids
- Project managing a wide range of bids
- Working closely with partners to develop winning strategies and propositions
- Drafting, editing and proof reading compelling content, reflecting agreed messages
The Ideal Candidate will have
- Have relevant bids experience and be used to managing their own portfolio of bids
- Have a sound understanding of the complexities of the bid writing process
- Be commercially aware
- Be able to build relationships at all levels quickly
- Be able to coach and influence at partner level
- Be able to analyse issues and identify creative solutions
- Have strong project management skills
- Be technically proficient in Microsoft Office Suite application
If this role sounds interesting to you, then please apply!