A leading International Law Firm based in Newcastle upon Tyne is seeking a Bid Manager for a newly created role to support the development of business opportunities across the firm.
As a valued member of the Marketing and Business Development department, the Bid Manager will contribute to a fast paced global team by preparing bids, proposals and pitches, through the formal RFP response processes as well as on an ad hoc basis for new business opportunities.
- Serve as the marketing lead for Bids
- Contribute to global RFPs and pitches as necessary
- Coordinate the RFP follow-up and tracking process to collect and report feedback
- Implement established processes and best practices for updating the Firm's experience management system and business development database
- Coordinate with the Firm's Market Intelligence team to help conduct research on clients/prospective clients and Industry Insights
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of business development and marketing collateral
- Work on special projects as requested by the Partners and lawyers
The Ideal Candidate will have
- A minimum of three years of relevant experience in an international law firm or other professional services environment a Bid Manager role.
- A thorough understanding of the bid process for preferred panel appointments and specific new business opportunities
- Experience in direct project/production management, including authoring certain components of RFP responses, bids and proposals.
- Demonstrated experience managing projects with multiple stakeholders under tight deadlines
- A Bachelor's degree, preferably in marketing, communications, business or related field; English or Journalism studies is a plus
- Experience with online bidding platforms, databases, knowledge management systems and presentation software
If this role sounds interesting to you, then please apply!