You are able to prepare Bids and Tenders from start to finish, produce compelling content and research potential new business opportunities, including public tenders and competitions.
Working in North London for a world-leading architecture and design practice known for delivering outstanding design projects across the world; from masterplans and museums to department stores and furniture, the environment is fast paced, innovative, varied, high pressured, exciting and rewarding.
This is a day rate contract inside IR35. Expected duration is 6 months and the day rate is £200 to £350 per day dependant on experience.
What you'll do:
The successful candidate will be a self-starter, able to work autonomously and have experience in a bidding role and developing bidding content, ideally from a design or architecture background.
What you bring:
- High energy and passion.
- Experience of leading bids, PPQs, ITTs and competition entries.
- Experience of working within an architectural practice.
- MS Office, Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
What to send our way:
- Your CV, highlighting relevant experience and skills.
If you consider yourself up for the challenge and would complement the team with diverse expertise, I look forward to speaking with you.
Marcel Coquerand, EMR Marketing Recruitment. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly through our website: https://www.emrrecruitment.co.uk/