A top accountancy firm is seeking a Bid Manager for all Public Interest Entity (PIE) opportunities, to be based in their central London office.
Working closely with key partners, the Business Development team and client teams, this role will provide essential support, advice and coaching through all the stages of pursuits, ensuring success rate is maximised. On a daily basis, the Bid Manager will ensure that all key requirements are met and activity is delivered effectively for complex and strategically significant PIE bids and pursuits.
- Collaborate with the wider teams to identify opportunities to support and ensuring buy-in from the teams.
- Supporting partners and client teams to identify risks and develop the bid strategy.
- Ensure pitch materials are consistently following company best-practice, leveraging the firm's distinctive strengths, as well as identifying captivating ways to improve the final pitch product and process, as well as being client-focused and compliant.
- Conducting and coordinating research and reviewing the relevant market/industry in preparation of successful pitches.
- Coaching pitch teams on presentations and providing constructive feedback.
- Several years' proven experience of proposal management or business development in a professional services business.
- A degree in marketing, communications or related field, from a reputable institution.
- Commercial and strategic in approach.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Strong influencing skills and an ability to build effective relationships.
- Highly self-motivated and comfortable working autonomously with minimal guidance, as well as being an excellent team player.
If this role sounds like you, please apply now! Please note, due to the volume of applications we anticipate to receive, only successful candidates will be contacted.