A large international law firm is seeking a Bid Manager to join a well-established team, supporting the firm's vision and strategy. The role is based in the global headquarters in the City of London.
At an exciting point in the firm's development, the Bid Manager will sit within the highly regarded Marketing and Business Development team. The Bid Manager will manage effective proposal development and delivery on a global scale, supporting multi-jurisdictional and cross-practice business development activities, overseeing RFP responses and complex proposals and pursuits. The role is fast-paced therefore, it is essential the Bid Manager is an enthusiastic self-starter and thrives in a results-driven environment.
- Collaborate with the wider team to develop and design pitches and responses to client proposals, across the public and private sectors.
- Ensure pitch materials are consistently following company best-practice, leveraging the firm's distinctive strengths, as well as identifying captivating ways to improve the final pitch product and process, as well as being client-focused and compliant.
- Conducting and coordinating research and reviewing the relevant market/industry in preparation of successful pitches.
- Coaching pitch teams on presentations and managing typical and difficult questioning.
- Several years' proven experience of proposal management or business development in a professional services business essential and within legal is desirable.
- A 2:1 degree in marketing, communications or related field, from a reputable institution.
- Commercial and strategic in approach.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Strong influencing skills and an ability to build effective relationships with both local and international teams and clients/audiences.
- Highly self-motivated and comfortable working autonomously with minimal guidance, as well as being an excellent team player.
If this role sounds like you, please apply now! Please note, due to the volume of applications we anticipate to receive, only successful candidates will be contacted.