Ambition have teamed up with a global property and construction consultancy firm in their search for a Bid Manager to join their London office on a permanent basis. This role focuses on coordinating, assisting and supporting all bidding opportunities, client presentations and work-winning activities by researching, formulating strategies and preparing promotional materials, bids and submission documents.
As the successful Bid manager, you will be involved in:
- Coordinating and delivering the company's bid submission strategy
- Leading the bids team
- Carrying out market research
- Keeping CRM database up to date
- Providing bid and marketing support to all of the firm's staff
- Tracking and monitoring bids submissions
- To prepare, write, coordinate and collate bids, submissions, brochures and presentations
If you would like to find out more regarding this position or go forward with it, then please consider the following. You should have; experience of running a bid from end to end, an understanding of the property/construction market, excellent written and numerical skills, and InDesign experience is desired. Line management experience would also be ideal.
If you would like to be considered for the role, please press apply now!