Salary: £35,000 – £40,000
This is a pivotal role sitting within the marketing team of a very successful law firm in the heart of Cardiff. The purpose of this role is to support the retention of existing clients and the acquisition of new ones across both public and private sectors. The organisation are offering the successful Bid Manager a generous salary of up to £40,000 including a generous benefits package.
- Identifying, planning and coordinating all aspects of proposals, tenders and presentations in support of client and business development activity.
- Liaising with Partners and solicitors to review opportunities and to plan responses in line with specific requirements.
- To project manage all aspects of proposal responses including generating best practice “standard responses”, providing guidance on the requirements for tailored responses and critiquing input from legal teams.
- Ensure all tender based activity is both efficient and effective. This will include working with business development and IT colleagues in the development and implementation of a web based tender portal.
- Supporting and coaching legal teams in preparation for formal presentations.
- Monitoring, analysing and reporting on all aspects of tender performance.
- Coordinating annual legal directory submissions to maximise rankings and overall performance.
- Supporting the development and implementation of a key client programme.
- Prior experience of working as a Bid Manager a must
- Strong project management skills
- A proven track record of completing successful bids and tenders
- Excellent IT skills with MS Office suite of products
- Excellent salary up to £40,000 depending on experience
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Ideally located in Cardiff City Centre
- Generous pension scheme
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch.