Ambition is working with a leading advisory firm who are looking to speak to experienced Bid Executives with a view to join them on a permanent basis!
The firm is an internationally renowned name in the market with exciting growth plans going into 2020 and beyond. They offer a wide range of services including Audit, Tax and Advisory. The role of the Bid Executive will play a huge part in supporting large tenders and winning work for the business' key stakeholders.
- Assist with the production of bid documents and presentations to the highest quality that meet requirements and to strict deadlines;
- Ensure bid activity is conssister with the firmwide development strategy;
- Assisting the Managers and the Head of Bids & Pursuits to meet key deadlines;
- Assist with measuring success of tenders and proposals;
- Working with sector specialist teams to understand the market and assist with communications;
- Assist with reports and documentation.
You will ideally have gained initial Bid experience within a professional or financial services firm as a Bid Assistant, Bid Co-Ordinator or Bid Executive. This is a fantastic opportunity to progress and work within a leading firm in the market. You will be working with highly experienced individuals who have gained vast amounts of experience in various sectors.
If you're a bid professional exploring the market, then we'd love to hear from you!