A global, leading law firm are searching for a Bid Executive (or Assistant) to join the firms wider marketing team on a permanent basis. This position will be focusing on helping the firm win new, profitable business. You will be responsible for project managing the full bids process from beginning to end; developing bid strategy; creating and developing engaging bid content etc.
As the successful Bid Executive, you must have:
- Strong and effective time and project management skills
- Negotiation and influencing skills
- Experience with PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook is essential
- Experience with InterAction/CRM systems would be beneficial
- Professional services experience would be ideal, but experience in a corporate environment will also be considered
Please note, this position will also be considered in Birmingham or Exeter.
To find out more, press apply now!