We have an exciting opening for an experienced Bid Executive to join a world leading property consultancy.
As a key member of the Business Development Unit at the company's Global HQ, based in central London, you will provide support in the production of pitch materials for the company's UK commercial division for must win pitches. You will be confident in your approach, responsible for building relationships with internal stakeholders whilst supporting wider business development projects.
The ideal candidate for this position would have a strong background in a Bid Executive position within the professional services with strong experience in creating effective and professional pitches/bids. You must be ambitious, able to display strong commercial awareness and must have exceptional communication skills.
- Support the end-to-end process for must win pitches / tenders
- Build strong relationships with internal stakeholders across the business
- Ensure that all pitch materials and tools are up-to-date and accessible online through the intranet portal.
- Pitch experience with knowledge of public sector procurement an added bonus
- Excellent knowledge of all Microsoft Office software, particularly PowerPoint
- Strong sense of creativity with an eye for design and detail
- Strong writing skills with an active interest and understanding of the business
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to successfully work across a number of projects at one time
- Confident and articulate with good networking skills; able to communicate with people at all levels of the organisation
- Flexible, adaptable and a co-operative attitude; able to work as part of a team
- Pro-active, hands-on. Strong sense of self-motivation
- Dedicated, loyal and trustworthy
- Good personal presentation.