Business Intelligence Developer
£35,000 - £40,000
Are you an experience Business Intelligence Developer? Are you interested in working with the latest tech? If yes, this could be the role for you.
An award-winning Digital global performance agency are looking for a Business Intelligence Developer to join their Analytics department to become a highly valued member of the team and provide marketing leading solutions to their clients across UK, EMEA and worldwide. This agency is an autonomous, agile company within a world-famous media group. They benefit from the flexibility of a smaller, more boutique agency but the fire power and resources of being part of a global media network. Their team of expert's support clients in programmatic, social, paid search, analytics, technology, organic search, affiliate marketing, ecommerce and across traditional channels. They manage complex project on the cutting edge of technology while connect systems, analysing data and optimising plans. Their offices are based moments from some of the busiest station in London and boast beautiful picturesque of the city and the Thames!
- Develop APIs using Php / Python and understanding the existing code
- Integrate data sources using Hadoop, Hive, MySql
- Debug the ETL written in Hive, troubleshooting the existing code
- Create dashboards in visualization tools. (E.g. Datorama, Tableau, PowerBI, Data Studio, etc.)
- Work with other members of the Analytics team across markets to identify and deliver reporting solutions to address business challenges
- Experience building dashboards using Tableau, PowerBI or similar tools
- Hands on experience of SQL/Hive
- T-SQL programming experience
- Attention to detail
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Business Intelligence Developer too work with cutting edge projects with cutting edge tech and existing clients! Don't miss out. Apply now.