£40,000 - £45,000
Are you a BI developer, well versed in the ETL process with proven experience? Do you have experience with a major data visualisation platform? If yes, this could the role for you.
One of the most recognised media agencies in London are looking to hire a Business Intelligence Developer.
They are a global giant in over 100 countries, and work with blue-chip clients across fashion, FMCG, travel, entertainment, luxury brands, automotive and more. They have won an array of awards around innovation and excellence. Offering a competitive list of benefits including an annual ski trip for the whole company, monthly bar events and seasonal parties. The Business Intelligence Developer will be responsible for unifying and optimising reporting for their clients and will benefit from the contemporary fast-paced model of this bespoke agency.
* You will be responsible for developing and coordinating reporting solutions for clients on their success with planning across digital, PPC, social, TV, Radio and more
* Linking different audiences and media channels with meticulous reporting will expertly show the communications journey of consumers for key clients
* You will be responsible for the development, design and implementation of reporting solutions, as well as various database solutions
* You will also take ownership of building API's and performing data mining
* You will have advanced SQL skills as well as an understanding of the SQL server technology stack for efficient programming
* You will have an understanding of the Azure cloud computing service (desirable)
* You will have strong SSIS experience within a commercial environment
* You will have experience with a major visualisation platform (Tableau, Power BI, Looker, etc)
This is fantastic opportunity for any BI Developer looking to join a well-respected business and work on cutting projects. Don't miss your chance, apply now!
|Salary||£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum||Sector||Agency|