Up to £35,000
Forward Role are working with a fast-growing business who are an industry leader who’s analytics and data team is expanding. As a Power BI Analyst, you will be working in a fast paced role, analysing live/real-time data, identifying trends and influencing important business and board decision with your findings.
This is a brand new role for the business so you will be making a huge impact. The main responsibilities will be to lead and develop the companies MI and analytical capabilities to deliver actionable insight from the CRM and dialler systems.
- Provide analytical support to the contact centre, identifying new opportunities for new initiatives and campaigns to improve conversion
- Produce BI and MI reporting utilising data across the business and provide actionable insight and recommendations
- Deliver a variety of ad hoc analysis for all departments
- Delivering insight to dialler and CRM data, understanding key metrics and making recommendations for improvements
- Presenting findings to stakeholders at all levels
Skills and experience:
- 1+ years experience in a Data Analyst role
- Advanced Excel user
- Ideally have experience using Power BI or similar platform
- Ability to identify trend and tell a story from data
- Continuously looking for improvements
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
If you are interested in this opportunity, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.