BD & Marketing Manager
Top 20 Practice firm with a strong reputation
Competitive salary & benefits
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a talented and commercially focused BD & Marketing Manager to join a highly respected top 20 Practice firm on a 6-month contract basis.
The ideal candidate will have a good mix of BD and Marketing skills and will have extensive experience in managing the full pitch lifecycle. The role will require a BD & Marketing Manager who can operate autonomously, use initiative, is highly commercially astute and is an excellent communicator - you'll need to be able to work both strategically and operationally, in an environment that is professional, collaborative and forward thinking, to develop and execute marketing and new business activities.
The main remit of this BD & Marketing Manager role includes:
- Working closely with Partners to manage the full pitch process including initial planning, writing impactful content, coaching the delivery team, developing presentations and documents and reporting on feedback.
- New business research, tracking and reporting
- Developing marketing campaigns to support new business initiatives
- Management of all email marketing campaigns (Campaign Master)
- Developing content for external comms
- Supporting internal comms activities
- Coordinating webinars and events
- Maintain brand guidelines
- Ad-hoc project work
- Providing BD & marketing reports
In order to be successful in this BD & Marketing Manager role you will need:
- Solid experience of working as a BD & Marketing Manager within the professional services sector
- Strong pitch/bids experience
- Amazing attention to detail
- Educated to degree standard
- First class communication skills with the ability to gain buy in and influence
- Project experience would be a benefit
- Immediately available and able to commit to a 6-month contract
This role is current offered on a remote working arrangement for the foreseeable future. If you meet the above criteria, please apply now!