Business Development & Marketing Manager
Leading advisory firm
£45,000 - £55,000 pa + excellent benefits
Strategic focus, lots of scope to make your mark
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented commercially minded, strategically focussed BD & Marketing Manager to join an award-winning professional services firm who continue to go from strength to strength.
This Business Development & Marketing Manager role will work within a growing practice group, to shape, drive and implement business development and marketing activity. You'll be responsible for helping the team to position and differentiate themselves in the market, generating opportunities and analysing and actioning marketing and BD activity.
This BD & Marketing Manager role needs a candidate who has a strong commercial awareness and is able to work strategically - there is a great infrastructure in place at this firm to support tactical delivery, so your main focus will be to build strong working relationships internally and externally, work with partners to plan and implement strategic business development and marketing activities and support on the follow up of these campaigns.
The BD & Marketing Manager role will be challenging and varied - there is great scope to really build something in this firm and the remit includes:
- Development and optimisation of all marketing and BD activity to increase client base, revenue and referrals
- Analyse engagement to maximise value
- Build strong relationships with internal teams (UK and Globally), external suppliers and intermediaries
- Maintain communication with existing and potential clients
- Shape and influence the bids and pursuits process
- Work with team to generate regular thought leadership pieces
- Identify press opportunities
- Identify and analyse market trends
- Take ownership of the CRM system
- Advise on best practice, budget management and ROI
- Mentor junior team members
This BD & Marketing Manager role will play a key and influential part of the future strategy of this practice group and you'll be encouraged to challenge partners and have an innovative approach.
- Strong strategic marketing and BD skills, having built a strategic BD & marketing plan from the ground up previously
- Experience of working within professional services, accountancy, advisory or legal would be ideal
- The ability to be a lateral thinker, be prepared to think differently about approaches
- Research biased with an analytical mind
- High levels of commercial acumen
- Be able to persuade, influence, challenge and provide solutions
- Be a fantastic relationship builder
- Professional qualification
If this BD & Marketing Manager role is of interest to you and you meet the above criteria, please apply NOW!