Our client owns, manufactures and retails unique patented product, created by product designers and material scientists here in London. Their dream is to make fixing, modifying and making things easy and fun for anyone.
They are currently looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to help in raising their brand awareness and bring it to the next level, you will be responsible for both developing and executing the holistic digital strategy, you will have a proven track record of digital fluency, comfortable to develop strategy for a complex multi-platform and ever-changing digital world, while enjoying taking a hands-on, detailed approach and jumping into execution as and when needed. You will report into the Head of Marketing and be responsible for their online excellence.
● Develop their integrated digital marketing strategy, KPIs and drive execution, including conceptualisation, planning, execution and optimisation
● Lead development of creative brand building communications to complement their product-centric content stream
● Lead execution of our content strategy with the rest of our internal stakeholders, in particular Creative, PR and Social Teams from briefing across formats (campaigns, video, Gifs,..) down to performance reporting and identification of insights
● Liaise with the Community Manager to keep track of day-to-day social media and community nurturing
● Reporting: set up all the right KPIs to underpin the strategy, develop performance dashboards and coordinate with the rest of the digital team to ensure they are leveraged for maximum learning, share openly across key stakeholders internally and externally
● Work in close collaboration with the Acquisition Manager
The ideal candidate:
● At least 5 years of digital consumer marketing experience with a focus on developing/optimising online or cross-platform marketing programs with a rich portfolio of previous successful marketing campaigns, especially bringing new audiences into the brand franchise
● Experience developing brands with demonstrated strong organisational skills, idea driven; history of anticipating issues and the skills to be strategic, proactive and assertive
● Consumer marketing mindset and experience with young brands
● Ability to work in-house on the client brand side. Agency experience is a plus
● Demonstrated track record of managing projects.
● A strong can-do mindset, excellent communication and writing skills are essential