B2B Marketing Manager - Cloud/SaaS
Surrey, with travel to London
£50,000 per annum, plus excellent benefits and bonus
A successful, growing cloud based brand focusing on the health-care, pharmaceutical and life science sector is currently looking to build their marketing expertise through the addition of a talented B2B Marketing Manager.
Since their inception 5 years ago, the brand has become a well-reputed and award winning company, offering a secure, public cloud and SaaS solution to clients in the health-care sector. They have achieved phenomenal success and have grown their Surrey-based team to over 150 people, which is only set to continue is 2018!
The successful candidate will have demonstrated experience in the cloud software or SaaS space, ideally with some exposure to, or knowledge of the health-care space, the NHS or public health services.
About the role:
Partnering with the sales team, you will design and deliver end to end marketing campaigns, manage events and work closely with the partner community, demonstrating proven success in managing marketing projects. You will also own and define the strategic marketing plan for health, working with the rest of the team to implement this.
The key focus for this opportunity will be knowledge in the cloud software space, however a passion for, or transferable experience within the health-care sector is highly desirable in combination.
Ideally, you will bring your understanding of events, influencers and industry bodies to the fore, driving opportunities for growth through strategic messaging.
- A strategic marketer with cloud software and SaaS experience, if possible accompanied by knowledge of the health-care
- Excellent written copy skills and the ability to curate and create insightful thought-leadership.
- Experience of partnering with sales teams to deliver targeted campaigns and projects.
- Commercially aware, with exceptional communication and organisational skills.
- Proven experience in seeing tasks through to completion, with a critical eye for detail.
- Team player, with a collaborative approach.
- Flexible and willing to travel to support clients and relevant industry
- Proven experience of working in a deadline-driven and fast-paced role within an evolving business.
- Happy working within a small, nimble team and in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Experience of working with Salesforce and Pardot would be highly desirable.
- Working knowledge of and experience of NHS marketing frameworks