This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast growing, specialist B2B international company within the niche market of insulated thermal packaging for protection of temperature sensitive products during the logistics process.
The job will suit an ambitious individual looking for their first or second Marketing Manager role after qualification.
The role includes:
- Marketing communications - Planning, implementing and managing marketing plans for TP3 Global and aligning them to the marketing strategy and objectives
- Marketing campaigns - Delivering integrated marketing campaigns to meet sales and volume targets and lead generation.
- Marketing collateral - Developing brand materials such as brochures, leaflets, direct mail and adverts.
- Stakeholder management - Providing marketing support for the TP3 Global brands to integrate these support services and their key messages.
- PR - Driving PR activities across the TP3 Group and partners.
- Digital – Managing website, SEO and Implementing digital activities that are integral to campaign activity
- Events - Coordinating exhibitions and events.
- Agency management - Managing external agencies and suppliers to ensure their work is delivered to the right quality, on schedule and within budget.
- Measurement and reporting - Conducting post campaign reviews to establish the overall effectiveness of activity vs. targets and budgets.
- Research - Manage market research as required by Management Group.
- Budget management - Administration of budgets in line with company policies and procedures and monitoring of spend.
We are looking for a strong, self-motivated, energetic individual with a professional and dedicated approach. Ideally you will have experience in B2B marketing, planning and management of overall marketing strategy.
TP3 Global is a leading manufacture and supplier of insulated thermal packaging products supplied to the logistics and pharmaceutical industries. With the global HQ based in Redditch, UK, TP3 Global supports international customers via it's bases and distribution hubs in America, UK, Ireland, France, India, China and Australia.
The company is ISO9001 and 14001 certified, has a professional standing within it’s sector, continually invests in R&D and aims to support other potential markets moving forwards.