Global integrated marketing and communications agency seeks a talented marketeer with B2B experience to work on one of their biggest accounts. The role requires a native English speaker and is based in Amsterdam, so if you are ready for a change of scenery or are already based in Amsterdam keep reading!
Though an international business they work collaboratively on campaigns across offices. They aren't siloed by sector and work with clients such as Xbox, Nissan, Starbucks, Microsoft and more. This role will work on a global account within the renewable energy and transport sector focusing on aviation and tackling issues like climate change. Though a B2B account they want to deliver engaging campaigns with a B2C feel.
The ideal candidate will be from an agency background with B2B marketing and social media experience and great copywriting skills.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Contribute to the creation of integrated B2B marketing plans that synthesize audience insights, client business priorities and prevailing trends into timely and relevant programming for specific audiences that drives engagement and business ROI.
- Contribute to development of programming that integrates paid, social and owned media into seamless multi-channel customer journeys.
- Drafting copy for blogs, web pages, infographics, videos and other forms of comms and marketing content that draw from central creative and editorial pillars.
- Lead and support campaign execution, including program management of multiple workstreams, management of multi-layered client reviews and approvals; and management of campaigns including interface with Pardot, LinkedIn Ad Manager, Sprinklr and other martech platforms
- Build relationships with clients, media and colleagues at all levels, including delegation to junior colleagues and support for senior colleagues
Skills and Experience:
- A background working on creative, digitally led B2B communications campaigns.
- An innate understanding of Social Media primarily with LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
- Strong writing skills for the B2B audience, with the ability to adjust tone of voice.
- Experience in direct client handling, providing strategic counsel on day-to-day account matters.
- Comfortable translating B2B technical information and niche industry context into compelling, accessible content.
If you would like to hear more about this position, then be sure to apply today!