An amazing opportunity for a B2B Marketing Manager to join a successful global provider in integrated research within technology community.
The successful candidate will drive growth across audience and clients and report to the Marketing Portfolio Director. You will be a confident leader capable to work with senior stakeholders, collaborative and commercially minded. B2B Marketing Manager will have a track record in delivering multi-channel B2B lead generation campaigns to existing and new clients.
- To meet business KPI's by developing and implementing marketing strategy.
- Focusing on key digital strategies to drive lead generation for new business acquisition.
- Maximise revenue from existing clients.
- Developing company's website to ensuring key messaging is displayed, optimising SEO and UX.
- Optimising and creating pay search campaigns to move leads into the sales funnel.
- Collaborating with the analysts, production, campaigns, managing stakeholders ensuring good levels of communication across all business units.
- Devising paid social media strategy to drive awareness and lead generation for the company.
- Managing and monitoring budgets, providing accurate recording of the spend.
- Minimum 5+ years of proven track record working in B2B segment and delivering digital campaigns.
- Technology or Event industry background is desirable.
- Experience working in lead generation marketing role.
- Marketing qualification or certificate is desirable.
- Commercial mind set.
- Experience in account marketing and understanding Salesforce.
- Ability to analyse data with excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent time management, attention to detail and ability to work in fast-paced environment.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV at: email@example.com