B2B Marketing Manager
Are you a B2B Marketing professional, interested in working for a rapidly growing and industry changing consumer tech brand? After a huge multi-million pound investment, the business is seeking a B2B Marketing Manager to develop and implement their multi-channel B2B strategy.
As the B2B Marketing Manager, some of your accountabilities will be:
- Develop the global multi-channel marketing strategy for the B2B product.
- Innovate and develop best practices for the B2B advertiser acquisition.
- Select and manage Creative, Media and Event agencies. Plan, implement and track acquisition/retention/win-back marketing campaigns.
- Working closely with the sales team, representing commercial objectives within your separate marketing strategy.
- B2B Marketing experience, ideally within the Tech, Online or E-Commerce industries.
- Strong analytical skills, with a background of critical thinking, campaign management, event planning and execution.
- Track record of effectively delivering multiple projects at one time in a very fast-moving environment.
- Knowledge of online products, online marketing and understanding of Google's strategic and competitive position.