The ideal candidate will have at least 1-2 years experience in B2B Marketing with excellent copy writing skills. You will work closely with the sales teams and the product marketers to create compelling demand generation programmes that deliver qualified leads, convert pipeline opportunities and increase the rate of cross-sales opportunities across a product portfolio.
This role will be joining a busy marketing team where you will be required to hit the ground running.
- Plan, devise and execute demand generation and engagement campaigns
- Analyse and optimise B2B buying journeys
- Organise in-house events and manage presence at local and national exhibitions
- Create collateral and case studies enabling the sales team to sell effectively
- Good knowledge of B2B marketing framework and tools
- Excellent copy writing skills
- A keen interest or working experience in Education
- Excellent organisational skills and high attention to detail
- Analytically minded and hungry to learn
- Confident at dealing with various stakeholders
This is a full time, permanent position with an immediate start required. The salary for this is paying between £24,000 - £28,000 dependant upon experience. Initially this role will be remotely on boarded with travel into central North London required once a plan of action has been established on returning to the office.