B2B Marketing Executive – Finance – Manchester – Up to £25,000
Are you an experienced B2B Marketing Executive looking for a new role? Join a high-flying finance company based in Greater Manchester!
With nearly 200 years’ experience within the financial industry, it’s no surprise that our client has the knowledge to be the industry leaders they are today! Over this period, they have managed to carve a successful business model by providing customers across the UK with a variety of high-quality financial products and services. As they continue to dominate the market, they now require a new B2B Marketing Executive to join their marketing team.
Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager, this is a fantastic opportunity for a B2B Marketing Executive to join a thriving financial business that offers an excellent work-life balance and clear career progression opportunities. You will be responsible for delivering marketing and communications activities aimed at their target market.
Main Roles and Responsibilities of the B2B Marketing Executive:
- Deliver multiple key campaigns and communications to the intermediary market.
- Work closely alongside the sales department to ensure communications are cohesive and integrated across all channels.
- Assist with the creation of all marketing collateral, print, content and copywriting.
- Delivering multi-channel marketing solutions across website, email, press, social media and industry events.
- Analysing performance and campaign results.
- Be a key point of contact for intermediaries alongside the wider team.
The Ideal Candidate:
- B2B marketing and communications experience.
- Background in financial services is highly advantageous.
- CIM or degree qualified in a relevant subject.
- Highly interpersonal with excellent relationship building skills.
- Organised and able to manage own workload.
- Motivated and driven individual.
- A strong team player.
- Proficient with MS Office.
Are you ready to take the plunge and apply for this fantastic new role? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or if you’d like to discuss the role more, call our fantastic team on 0161 833 1044.