Contract Marketing Executive, £28,000 - £32,000 DOE - Oxfordshire
The opportunity has become available in Oxfordshire to join this high end manufacturer, with a well-regarded brand within their market, as their Contact/Industry Marketing Executive.
This role is ideal for someone looking for their next challenge within their marketing career and who enjoys working within a B2B environment marketing mid-high end products.
This role will help to drive and develop their contract arm of the business giving the successful candidate the opportunity to make a real impact on the business within a short space of time.
Marketing directly to architects and designers across a number of sectors you will:
- Drive the contract strategy
- Manage a range of marketing activities including running campaigns, event management, creating advertising and contributing to content for specific social media channels.
- Support the creation of various marketing collateral including brochures and other promotional materials.
- Work with a number of third party suppliers including external agencies to ensure the timely delivery of goods and services.
- Network and build business opportunity/contacts within the contract space.
The successful candidate will be a credible and confident individual who understands the contract space and how to market to sectors often with longer than average sales cycles. An understanding of and ability to implement touch point marketing is therefore important in this position.
In exchange you will work within a business that truly values its employees and understands the importance of its marketing team in projecting the brand in line with the overall business objectives.
This role offers a benefits package and does require frequent travel into London so suitable candidates should hold a full driving license.
To discuss or to apply please contact Jessie at Blue Skies.