A skilled campaigns professional, you will be responsible for really getting under the skin of our B2B audiences, to discover what makes them tick, what they need and how they will respond. You will craft carefully thought-through integrated campaigns, liaising with the Senior Marketing Manager and other key individuals across the business to ensure alignment with business priorities. You will be responsible for pulling together the annual campaigns plan, for working with fellow marketing professionals in a small team to develop and implement each campaign, maximizing on ROI throughout to ensure objectives are met and performance targets achieved.
Whilst there is currently no line management responsibility assigned to the role, you will be involved in directing the activity of others in the achievement of campaign plans and objectives.
- To be responsible for planning, developing and delivering the annual integrated campaigns plan, from brief through to post-campaign analysis and reporting
- Working with the Senior Marketing Manager, to align the annual campaigns plan to business strategy and priorities
- To use your expertise to support the achievement of prioritised objectives and performance targets for each campaign, including lead generation and customer acquisition
- Using a range of approaches, to maximise on ROI for each campaign, ensuring we get the most value from the work that we do and that any agencies we work with are held accountable to maximise on ROI on our behalf
- To develop a deep understanding of our audiences across the sectors we work in, their needs and how to reach them. To share this understanding with marketing and sales colleagues to develop campaign propositions, key messages and engaging content
- To establish a network of agencies and freelancers, including full service, digital and creative, to be commissioned within the team as needed
- To produce post-campaign reports, including measurements against key targets and metrics, using any insight gained to improve on future campaigns
- As part of campaigns activity, to plan for relevant presence at trade shows, exhibitions and conferences
- To ensure brand compliance throughout campaigns, always on the lookout for imaginative and innovative ways of extending reach and influence
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with fellow colleagues and key external stakeholders
- Comply with the Workforce Development Trust’s policies and procedures, ensuring you fulfil all expectations around health and safety, diversity and equality, acceptable use of IT policies, etc
- Ensure compliance with all relevant legislation and codes of practice regarding use of personal data, advertising and direct marketing. This includes, but may not be limited to, the Data Protection Act (1998) (soon to be replaced with GDPR) and advertising standards authority guidelines
- To undertake any additional work or activity you are asked to do to support the Senior Marketing Manager and as part of your role as a member of the Marketing and Communications Team.
Our path to 2022
This is an exciting time to join the WD Trust. We have recently redefined our vision and mission and are currently working to develop our new strategy for the next five years. We have ambition for significant growth, increased market penetration and entry into new markets. The Marketing and Communications Team will be key to helping the organisation achieve these ambitions.
We all share the same values and apply them in everything that we do, including how we engage with each other, our external audiences and stakeholders:
- Integrity, honesty and quality
- Respect, consideration and support
- Innovative, creative and flexible
We have a zero-tolerance approach to bullying and harassment of any kind; all employees have a right to work in a safe and supportive environment.
This is an office-based role, working in our Bristol Head Office. We normally work five days a week, Monday to Friday, from 09.00 to 17.00, with a break for lunch. Requests for flexible working will be considered fairly, in line with current legislation and the requirements of the business.
On occasion you will be required to work outside of these normal working times as part of your role. You will also be required to travel within the UK and to stay overnight. You may be asked to record your working time in consideration of time off in lieu or to ensure compliance with Working Time Regulations.
Life Insurance, 25 days annual leave increasing with service length, Employee Assistance Programme, matched pension scheme up to 6%, Childcare Vouchers.
Closing date for applications: 08th May 2018
For any enquiries or direct applicaitons please contact Sarah Stewart at Sarah.Stewart@wdtrust.org.uk