B2B Digital Marketing Manager - c£50,000 - £60,000 + bonus + excellent benefits - Milton Keynes
The opportunity has arisen for a B2B Digital Marketing Manager to join this well-established business services organisation in Milton Keynes where they consider their people to be a big deal! Making sure everyone has a safe and fun working environment and the right opportunities to develop, is top of their priority list!
The B2B Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for the creation and delivery of the B2B marketing communications plan for the business, aligned to the comms strategy and with a major focus on B2B digital revenue growth. You will prepare, execute and manage the plan and budget in line with company resourcing and strategies with a focus on new business lead generation, portfolio growth and retention ensuring ongoing alignment to company branding and that all activity is overlaid with commercial accountability, clear KPI management and alignment to budget expectations.
This is a leadership position of expertise and B2B revenue growth, reporting into the Director of Marketing, and the role must ensure the highest levels of team direction, collaboration, engagement and commercial accountability.
The position will suit an individual who understands how to optimise digital lead generation and can demonstrate that they have successfully driven this in a previous role. The business have relatively aggressive growth plans in this area and are dedicating the necessary budget to be able to achieve this.
Key KPI's of this position include:
- B2B Campaign effectiveness
- Digital marketing funnels KPI's
- SEM performance and social media engagement
- Brand image
- NPS (net promoter scores)
- SG&A (Aligned Marcomms Budget)
- Team engagement
- Aligning to the company's Marketing Communications strategy, own the creation and execution of the B2B marketing plan - delivering against the commercial targets for both new business and portfolio growth
- Create and execute a digital marketing plan, aligned to the sales and company direction
- Focus on increasing online visibility, Web traffic, UQL's and MQL's quality and quantity as well as reducing the cost per lead
- Grow the company's presence, following and engagement on all relevant social media channels
- Management of the digital eco-system
- Ensure the alignment of branding through available channels
- Managing the relevant and aligned agencies along with the Director of Marketing
- Define, analyse and report on the roles key KPI's as mentioned - forming recommendations for continual improvement
- Strong collaboration with Sales / account teams
- Ensure effective and relevant communications are in place for the internal staff with HR direction
- Leadership of the B2B Digital Marketing team ensuring team engagement, clear lines of responsibility and accountability are in place
This is a fast paced and demanding role but it's one that will allow innovation and change within an already thriving business and works closely with a genuinely lovely team.
Please apply directly or contact Jessie at blueskies to discuss.