B2B Digital Marketing Executive - Financial Services - Manchester City Centre - Up to £32,000
Would you like to work in one of the leading, fastest-growing companies in the UK? This job could be just what you’re looking for!
Our client has been growing during recent years across Europe and the USA. With its customers at the heart of their business, they are looking for a candidate who will convey this message through their marketing presence. As B2B Digital Marketing Executive, you will be a part of a creative team and support them in this exciting growth phase for their business. Fundamentally, you will be developing and executing the company’s marketing activities, this includes branding, social media, and email marketing.
The lucky candidate who lands this role can expect to enjoy a wealth of bonuses such as private health care, annual bonus and a generous pension scheme.
Sound interesting? Keep reading!
Main Roles and Responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Executive
- Develop email marketing campaigns.
- Supervise business’ website and social media accounts.
- Help with the company’s events (e.g. webinars) with supporting marketing campaigns.
- Assist the Global Marketing Manager with digital marketing strategies.
- Boost the company’s brand and its online presence.
- Ensure the cohesiveness of online and email marketing content.
- Search for creative techniques to market the business.
- Liaise with suppliers, such as PR companies or website developers.
The Ideal Candidate
- Have a degree level (minimum 2:1) in marketing or a related subject.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience marketing, agency or in-house.
- Can show examples of previous marketing work, such a portfolio.
- Knowledge of HTML code.
- Understanding of B2B marketing.
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ambitious to succeed.
- A creative individual.
- The UK and wider-European retail industry awareness.
- Entrepreneurial skills.
- Proficient in online marketing tools (e.g. Google Analytics).
Sound like the right job for you? Then call our team on 0161 833 1044, email us on email@example.com or apply online!