Do you have excellent email marketing and digital skills? An iconic digital business are now looking to add a talented B2B CRM Marketing Manager to its high performing B2B team.
You will be responsible for delivering against two key outcomes: supporting the lead generation strategy; and engagement for retention/upsell. Your influence on the entire business will be significant as you leverage your background working with marketing automation platforms.
This exciting role will offer variety in a high growth environment. You will enjoy using your project management skills, while also impacting the business with your strong copywriting and email design skills.
Your experience in a CRM / retention related role, allied with an innate understanding of customer journeys, will see you flourish in this outstanding business.
- Develops and implements marketing programmes to deliver relevant content to customers across different sectors
- Delivers against two key outcomes using marketing automation communications: supporting the lead generation strategy; and engagement for retention/upsell
- Plans and maps the customer journeys across the customer lifecycle
- Manages the end-to-end process of projects
- Acts as a centre of best practice for emails, onsite and offsite messaging to design the most effective marketing programmes
- Creates playbooks and templates to ensure the marketing team understands and uses the programmes effectively
- Manages and coaches a marketing executive
- 4+ years working in digital and email marketing, minimum 2-3 years in a CRM/retention related role
- 2+ years working with marketing automation platforms
- Experience with FastStats and PeopleStage
- Experience with designing email in HTML and CSS
- Excellent email marketing and digital skills
- Experience of B2B marketing, particularly working with sales and other client facing teams
This role is based in central London and offers an excellent salary and benefits package
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.