Commercial B2B marketer required with property sector experience and exceptional organisational ability, event and project management experience to help drive leasing and development marketing, with a focus on the Central London portfolio.
B2B Brand & Marketing Manager - £40,000-£45,000 - London
You will work for a fabulous property company with high profile clients and portfolios.This is a business-critical role, with an aim of supporting the commercial objectives and strengthening the company´s corporate reputation with customers, external stakeholders and in the wider property industry. You will be an aspirational, dynamic and collaborative individual who can bring commerciality, exceptional organisational ability, and event & project management experience to help drive this critical area of the business.
- manage delivery of the B2B marketing communications activity
- help deliver the Central London vision by aiding the Investment team in attracting a range of tenants and supporting the portfolios' commercial objectives
- find synergies and create processes to align B2B messaging and marketing activity across the Central London and Regional portfolios, and the wider business
-improve the creativity and quality of our B2B marketing communications and events through in-depth industry knowledge and experience and ability to gain buy-in from internal stakeholders and agents
- work closely with key stakeholders to deliver best in class B2B positioning of the organisation
- coordination of presence at and collateral for trade events
You MUST HAVE:
- industry experience derived from property marketing essential, with proven track record in successful delivery of B2B marketing campaigns
- experience of marketing and events delivery
- up-to-date on the latest marketing techniques, trends and activities, and strong awareness of the competitive landscape
- outstanding project & event management experience including delivery of trade shows, exhibitions, and launch events essential - including list management, meeting scheduling, administrative responsibilities (minute-taking, agendas, etc)
· good writing skills are essential. You should be able to identify key points in any issue and translate these into messages for target audiences, writing for a variety of consumer media including publications and electronic media
- able to deliver marketing programmes for retail and office audiences, both within the UK and internationally
- experience of successfully managing a roster of agencies
- proven capability of managing large budgets effectively
B2B Brand & Marketing Manager - £40,000-£45,000 - LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.