This national organisation has five highly visited tourist locations across the UK and offers educational visits and records surrounding modern day conflicts.THE ROLE
As Audience Research & Insight Analyst, you will be responsible for:- leading on and managing all aspects of audience research including developing aims and objectives, advising on methodology and delivery, liaising with and briefing relevant external parties and managing the market research budget.
- developing and maintaining the institution's evaluation framework
- liaising with senior stakeholders to analyse and identify potential areas for audience research development
- tracking and analysing audience behaviour using research tools such as SNAP and applying these results combined with industry trends to develop, monitor and continually review target audiencesYOU
To be considered for this great Audience Research and Insight Analyst role, you must meet the following criteria:
- prior experience of using SNAP is a must
- familiarity with ALVA and benchmarking, audience behaviours and evaluation framework for projects/exhibitions would be an advantage
- must be available to start immediately
- experience of working within the museums/culture space would be an advantage but is not requiredIf this Audience Research & Insight Analyst role sounds perfect for you, then apply today! All applications will get a response!Audience Research & Insight Analyst - 3 months - £140/day - Central LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for, don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity. Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.