Audience Development Manager
Are you an experienced Audience Development Manager with a strong digital marketing background?
This business is at the forefront of academic publishing, with a brilliant and highly regarded portfolio of print and digital products. Due to the growing nature of their online products they are looking to bring in an experienced digital and audience development specialist to help drive audience acquisition, retention and engagement. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a specialist and market leading publishing company and help them to devise, implement and measure a strategy that continues to drive business growth. If you are an Audience Development Manager or a Digital Marketing Manager looking for a fantastic new role then this could be it!
* As the Audience Development Manager, you will identify target audiences, develop and implement growth strategies and set KPIs in line with company growth plans
* Creating a digital marketing strategy to help drive online traffic to the company website and wider product portfolio
* Performing regular audits of the company's existing lists to identify gap in national and international coverage
* Managing the PPC and Paid Social marketing channels and keeping up to date with the latest Google algorithm changes to adjust the plans accordingly
* Working with third party agencies to make sure the marketing strategy is executed correctly and effectively
* Having prior and proven experience building and engaging global digital audiences is key to this position
* With a strong understanding of Paid Search, Paid Social, SEO and Email marketing channels
* Experience managing Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Google Search Console
* Having excellent communication skills both verbal and written
* With strong underlying marketing competencies
If you are a strong digital marketer looking for a role in digital audience development, then this could be the role for you!