Job Title: Associate Research Director - Social Media Analytics Platform
Salary: £45,000 to £55,000 depending on experience plus benefits including pension, Cycle To Work Scheme, generous rewards scheme, birthday off and monthly company social events.
About The Social Media Analytics Platform
My client, using the smartest technology in the industry, have developed a software platform that aims to remain the most innovative and insightful social media analytics tool in existence. This client has an excellent opportunity for a successful Associate Research Director to lead a team of talented analysts to provide insight led brand strategy for an impressive roster of big name clients, both UK & US based, along the lines of Amazon, Apple and Unilever.
As Associate Research Director, you will be working for an award-winning social media research platform with a fun, creative culture and collaborative team atmosphere who are based at stylish new offices in the heart of London. They also have plans in 2018 to open more global satellite offices to add to their team in the US. The company likes to promote from within and can present clear, achievable career paths for every new recruit, across all levels.
About The Associate Research Director Role
As the Associate Research Director, you will have an exciting opportunity to provide analytics and insight led recommendations for our clients to better establish and develop their brands' advertising effectiveness and marketing performance.
Key Responsibilities for the Associate Research Director:
* To coordinate a team of talented insight analysts to deliver regular campaign performance reports using social listening and marketing analytics
* Support our product team to constantly improve and develop in-house social media measurement and analytics tools
* Work closely with account managers to identify opportunities for forward-thinking and innovative brand strategy
* Meet with senior client stakeholders to establish KPIs and ensure reporting offers relevant insight in line with each clients' different needs.
About The Successful Associate Research Director
If you have strong experience in social insight and account management, this could be the perfect next step within an established social and digital marketing environment.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Associate Research Director:
* At least 5 years' experience in social and marketing analytics within an agency side role
* A proven track record of analysing campaign and brand performance, reporting on marketing measurements and assessing against KPIs and ROI
* Experience planning and managing project teams as well as having strong client-facing experience
* An advanced working knowledge of tools such as Google Analytics, Brandwatch, Netbase, WebTrends or similar.
The Associate Research Director will be offered a highly competitive salary paying from £45,000 to £55,000 depending on experience plus benefits including pension, Cycle To Work Scheme, generous rewards scheme, birthday off and monthly company social events.
For more information about the Associate Research Director role or to apply send your CV now to Nadia at email@example.com or call 0203 892 7890.
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.