About the Strategic Communications Consultancy
Be it giving strategic advice, managing reputations or shaping policy, my client is an industry leader. Looking for an experienced candidate in the tech space, my client is looking for someone to join them with exceptional experience either at a leading agency or from within a relevant policy area.
My client works with industry leaders in sectors such as telecom firms, production companies and tech multinationals, to name a few.
If you have a strong track record in PR/within the industry, can manage complex political/business issues and are well connected across the creative and tech space, then this opportunity is ideal for you.
About the Associate Director role
As an Associate Director within the Technology division you will play a leading role in growing the business area, contributing to the development of effective operations and broadening the client base.
Key Responsibilities for the Account Manager:
- Develop positive business relationships with a wide network through extensive communications channels, providing expert counsel
- Lead in strategic development, overseeing accounts to ensure growth and stability and building new opportunities
- Take responsibility in the development of others, sharing your expertise
- Help consolidate the firms position as an industry leader; develop market initiatives, develop further specialisms and build new opportunities
If you have a strategic communications experience in the Technology space and have a background in a leading PR agency/relevant policy-based role, then this purpose led firm provides the perfect opportunity for you.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Account Manager:
- Have a proven track record, with the ability to deliver new business, engage with clients and generate ideas
- Be able to build strong relationships and maintain existing ones - be well connected within the tech space and the ability to build on this network
- Have an excellent understanding of the current policy space and be knowledgeable of the sector more generally
- Be a positive, can-do person who is adaptable, collaborative and entrepreneurial - someone is committed to success but supports and coaches those around them
The Associate Director receives a highly competitive salary paying up to £65,000 plus excellent company benefits including gym membership, 25+ days holiday and health insurance.
For more information about the Associate Director role or to apply send your CV to email@example.com or call 0203 826 1209.