This role would be ideal for someone currently at Senior Account Director level within a large agency that wants to take a step up, or perhaps an existing Associate Director that is keen to challenge themselves with a new client base and global, big brand campaigns.
What can you bring to the role?
- Strategic and creative thinker that can create impactful, big brand campaigns
- Experience of working across complex all agency groups
- Team management experience in an agency environment
- Passion for integrated communications and marketing
- Ability to create engaging stories that drive strong earned media coverage
- Global/Pan-European brand experience
- Proven track record of winning new business and growing existing clients
What can you gain from this role?
- The support of an established and passionate team of over 20 people
- Access to a multitude of expert resources in-house
- An impressive portfolio of global brands
- Dedicated training and development that is tailored to you
- Modern, open-plan offices in a convenient Central London location
- A role that is constantly evolving, within an agency that creates impactful, award-winning work
- A huge opportunity to shape the direction of this agency and most importantly, your career!
The successful Associate Director can expect to receive a competitive salary of up to £80,000 per annum depending on experience, plus excellent benefits.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and want to apply for this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.