About the PR Company
Based in central London, my client is a truly professional PR consultancy firm who regularly interact with CEOs and leadership teams across the UK to assist in their development and conveyance of their stories and brand. This firm works within a broad array of PR disciplines including public affairs, financial, internal communications and corporate and private clients.
About the Associate Director Role
As an associate director, you will have a strategic mindset with deep experience developing and overseeing the implementation of high-quality, multidisciplinary communications projects on behalf of your clients.
Key Responsibilities for the Associate Director:
- Spearheading PR strategy development alongside messaging seminars
- Providing media training and issue management counsel to senior-level clientele under political scrutiny
- Reviewing drafted content, such as op-eds, messaging and campaign planning documents
- Growing thought leadership content in support of the firms marketing activities
- Develop and oversee issue rich strategic communications programmes across a variety of PR disciplines
- Creating long viewed development plans for direct reports and providing on-the-job coaching to develop a pipeline of high-quality talent
As an inspiring person to work alongside, you will have a demonstrated collaborative approach to managing accounts with a strong ability to think imaginatively.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Associate Director Role:
- Competence handling of sensitive media relations issues
- Powerful leadership skills that can ensure accounts are efficiently and effectively run to budget and tight deadlines.
- The ability to attract and retain talent from a pool of wide-ranging professional backgrounds
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- A natural flair in developing a professional network to support the firms' vision
- A polymath with a large picture viewpoint on what communications can deliver and achieve for clientele
The Associate Director role will receive a highly competitive salary paying up to £72,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits.
For more information about the Associate Director role or to apply send your CV now to email@example.com (0203 826 1221)
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.
Keywords: PR Associate Director, Associate Director, AD, Public Relations, Consultant, P R, PR